GNUSim8085 is a graphical simulator, assembler and debugger for the Intel 8085 microprocessor in Linux and Windows.
- A simple editor component with syntax highlighting.
- A keypad to input assembly language instructions with appropriate arguments.
- Easy view of register contents.
- Easy view of flag contents.
- Hexadecimal <–> Decimal converter.
- View of stack, memory and I/O contents.
- Support for breakpoints for program debugging.
- Stepwise program execution.
- One click conversion of assembly program to opcode listing.
- Printing support.
- UI translated in various languages.
Authors and Contributors
Please open an issue in Github.